Chase, I've got a left over pred that Steve gave me last year with that Alien vs Predator set. I don't remember if it has dreads or not. If it does, he's yours.
got the ones Daj sent me, but its only enough to do 3/4 of the car. anyone else with a busted up predator got any dreads they can spare?
Chase, I've got a left over pred that Steve gave me last year with that Alien vs Predator set. I don't remember if it has dreads or not. If it does, he's yours.
AWESOME Andy! thanks!
I found him Brian! Dreads and all. I'll send him out Monday.
I said in yer car thread that I had some to send ya...
Well since we're here helping each other for Predator body parts, any one with a head, shoulder cannon and the left arm bomb panel? Please... [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 27, 2004 10:07 PM: Message edited by: Chosen One ]</font>
awesome! thanks ya'll
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I can hook you up w/a cannon...Originally posted by Chosen One:
Well since we're here helping each other for Predator body parts, any one with a head, shoulder cannon and the left arm bomb panel? Please... [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ August 27, 2004 10:07 PM: Message edited by: Chosen One ]</font></font>
WOOHOOO!!!!
If it's not from AVP (which one is it btw), I'll take it, what do you want for it?
all is cool!
Bookmarks